Nature & Scope
Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader, to be the 1st point of technical resource for clients with a principal responsibility of ensuring solutions to escalated client issues are achieved within SLAs and providing a sustainable resolution.
To work within the helpdesk team within ConvergeTS and with effective capture and interpretation of client issues.
- Ensure delivery of any activity to the highest professional standards.
- Ensure resolutions are achieved within SLAs.
- Ensure a good relationship between the client and ConvergeTS
- Ensure issues are escalated within the helpdesk team, escalating when required to 2nd / 3rd line, in time for SLAs to be met.
- Ensure that effective change control methodologies are operated with clients
- Agree with clients priority ranking of recorded support incidents
- Assist in maintaining client satisfaction within the helpdesk team.
- Ensure the achievement of targeted KPIs
- Ensure the capture of all support incidents logged by clients or monitoring alerts.
- Ensure all backup checks are performed on a daily basis and issues are escalated.
- Ensure that the third party applications are installed and run effectively and efficiently across all customer platforms – On-premise and hosted
- Keep abreast of market / technology developments to ensure the firm is planning to use the most effective methodology to support its business objectives
- Ensure that the Knowledge base is updated with any problem / solutions found.
- Ensure that the Helpdesk Processes are followed.
- Ensure call lists and customer communication is maintained.
- Responsible contact with relevant authorities for Information Security and the responsibility for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability for ISO27001 for 1st Line Support Agent service provision
- 1+ years supporting a multi-site network environments to include LAN, WAN, VPN, Citrix, Microsoft, SAN, DR Systems.
- Ideally supported a hosted environment with experience of datacentres
- Ideally previous experience of working for an IT service provider in a professional services environment.
- Degree level. Experience can override this.
- Good and effective client interface skills. Able to command respect on arrival
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner are essential
- Sufficient written skills to prepare documentation and contribute to knowledgebase.
- Able to work with people at all levels. Useful to have presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate well with the rest of the company resources team and able to gain support and co-operation from non line managed staff
- Ability to analyse complexity and priority ranking of an issue against SLAs.
- Needs the skills inherent to the job/qualifications
- Able to undertake technical analysis, assimilate to ConvergeTS alternative solutions and communicate solutions.
- Able to be proactive in identifying developing market place solutions for the benefit of the company
- Achieving performance against SLAs.
- Effectively manage time across multiple objectives
- Ability to adapt quickly and to demonstrate a flexible approach
- Achievement of objectives and tasks
- Pleasure in delivery of expectations for clients and own company
- Expectation within 12 months in the role with increasing seniority and technical challenge.
- Motivation from developing the technical infrastructure of the firm and maintaining and enhancing own IT knowledge
- Ability to commit to the role and work until the job is complete. This can involve evenings, early mornings and weekend work.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure from interface with end users, third parties and other staff members
- Able to travel to firm’s locations and potentially others sometimes at short notice and potential overnight stays
Please fill in the form below to apply.