Nature & Scope
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive’s role is to design and deliver campaigns and activity to support in achieving the marketing strategy. This role covers the full marketing mix and there is a strong focus on developing a deep understanding of our focused target market, and utilising that insight and data to develop targeted marketing campaigns.
To work within the Sales and Marketing team at CTS, carrying out marketing activity in line with the annual plan.
- Planning and delivering targeted campaigns that achieve agreed objectives, carrying out data analysis and reporting on success.
- Management of the CRM system and data strategy, analysing this information to segment and target specific groups.
- Supporting on product development projects to define messaging and launch strategies.
- Inbound marketing management such as building email campaigns, automating workflows and delivering reporting.
- Overseeing the organisation of events such as dinners, webinars, networking events and conferences.
- Writing content such as ebooks, blog posts, press releases, case studies and newsletters.
- Online research and compiling reports on firms, competitors, industry trends and news.
- Lead pipeline tracking and ensuring that CRM data is kept up to date by the sales team.
- Ensuring the achievement of set KPIs.
- 2+ years MSP / IT / technology solution marketing experience, with legal sector or professional services experience a plus.
- Understanding of CRM management, marketing automation and inbound techniques, preferably also with experience of the Hubspot platform.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) techniques a plus.
- Ability to analyse and leverage data to create targeted campaigns, setting performance metrics to track success.
- Well developed written communication skills with the ability to produce high quality campaigns.
- Proven ability to work independently on projects, with the support of external agencies, ensuring they are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Understanding of buyer motivations and how to develop messaging that appeals to the target audience.
- An analytical mind, with the ability to identify trends and techniques to improve the response to marketing activity.
- Ability to collaborate well with the rest of the team and able to gain support and co-operation from staff across the business.
- Effective time management across multiple objectives to meet KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner are essential.
- Results oriented, with the desire to learn about all aspects of marketing.
- Motivated to carry out own research to generate ideas for campaigns and content.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and allocated tasks through to completion.
- Dedicated approach and willingness to commit to role and work until the job is complete. On occasion, this may involve evening work for events.
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy details in the subject to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.