CTS is the UK & Ireland’s only dedicated provider of cloud and managed IT services for law firms. We have built a strong reputation in the market, securing strategic partnerships with the leading legal technology vendors – a unique achievement in our space. Their endorsement creates opportunities for CTS and helps us to win new client business.
Our focused strategy and positioning as a specialist in the market has enabled CTS to achieve exceptional organic growth. We’ve gained industry recognition with a number of high-profile client wins, earned a place on The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and secured significant private equity investment to support further growth.
This is an exciting time to join CTS as we expand our sales and marketing teams to take advantage of the growing opportunity in the market.
Who we’re looking for
CTS is looking to recruit a strategic and driven Business Development Manager with solution selling experience in the IT / technology sector. Based in the North West but working across the UK, this position is likely to be of interest to an ambitious sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
The ability to nurture relationships and negotiate with senior representatives is essential, as is the ability to communicate complex concepts on both a technical and strategic business level.
How we’ll help you to be successful
CTS’ strong track record, clearly defined strategy and established sector relationships provide the right candidate with the optimal environment for success.
We’re committed to ensuring you achieve in this role and have put the support mechanisms in place to help you. We will assist in lead generation and even provide qualified leads to match your own creation.
You’ll receive Board-level and technical guidance throughout the sales cycle and you’ll work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Pre-Sales teams, along with our strategic partners, to identify and nurture potential opportunities.
We’ve invested heavily in our systems and teams over the past two years to make CTS the best at what we do and build the platform for future growth – now we’re ready for build our sales team to achieve our goals.
- Meeting and exceeding an annual personal revenue target, closing deals with key referenceable clients.
- Identifying, developing and managing opportunities – forecasting with good insight, accuracy, and judgement.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level to build relationships, understand requirements, qualify leads and, above all, successfully sell CTS’ services.
- Engaging with senior decision-makers and influencers within the client accounts to support an executive conversation when discussing the business impact of our solutions.
- Preparing sales documentation for potential clients to include quotes, proposals, tender responses and RFIs.
- Engaging with Projects, Operations and Pre-Sales resources to obtain support as required.
- Networking to build CTS’ referral network within the sector, developing viable opportunities from your own networks/channels.
- Working in partnership with the Marketing team to create outbound campaigns and participating in events to drive interest, communicate value add, and educate the target market.
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years’ solution sales experience within the IT industry from a Cloud, IaaS, Managed Services, Software as a Service or complimenting technologies market.
- Legal sector experience not essential, however exposure to professional services is an advantage.
- A track record of outstanding target achievement in a New Business Development role.
- Experience of working with complex accounts to deliver solutions in line with client requirements.
- Ability to confidently deliver sales pitches and prepare high quality documentation for clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the decision-making cycle.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in pursuing objectives despite challenges.
- Strong business and financial acumen with leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities.
- A confident negotiator with the ability to maintain mature business judgement in high pressure environments.
- Ability to foster close, cooperative relationships with peers, leaders, sales colleagues, and support personnel.
- Willingness to commit to the role until the job is complete and ability to travel to client sites. This can involve overnight stays, evenings, early mornings and weekend work.
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy details in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.