Nature & Scope
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects of a mixed size, commercial value and priority. You will be part of a fast-paced PMO team and will work alongside various departments with the aim to deliver successful projects within budget and target delivery dates. Liaison with third parties to manage the implementation of multiple technical projects will also be required.
- Coordinate internal & external resources for the on-time execution of projects
- Maintain accurate and up to date project plans for tracking and monitoring of on-going projects to support delivery on time and within scope
- Manage changes to project scopes, project schedules, and project costs
- Issue regular progress updates to management and present appropriate information, as requested at project review meetings
- Escalate project issues in a timely manner
- Provide monthly overviews of projects to management with clear communication of risks
- Assist in developing our PMO processes
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the management
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Manager role. Experience in MSP/IT/technology environment is a plus.
- Substantial experience of managing and leading multiple projects to successful outcomes, meeting scope, schedule, budget, quality, and other acceptance criteria.
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Highly organised, self-starting style with the initiative to problem solve.
- Experience in multiple resource management.
- High degree of commercial understanding and knowledge of planning and project controls.
- Strong team approach and the desire to develop your skills and experience alongside us as we grow the business.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with colleagues and client senior stakeholders.
- Ability to keep organised and priorities workload under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Fundamentals (e.g., initiation, planning, delivery, risk management, stakeholder management)
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy details in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.