We are pleased to announce that, today, CTS is launching a free COVID-19 response helpline for our clients – delivered via an online chat service. Manned by senior technical consultants, this is designed to provide fast answers to strategic questions firms have around remote working.
CTS have been dedicated to enabling agile working for law firms for the past 12 years and we’re committed to supporting the sector through this uncertain period. If your firm is in need of practical advice, and could benefit from leaning on the legal expertise of our team, we’re here to help.
We’re not asking anything from you, this is a service we’re offering free of charge over the next few months as the sector deals with the impact of COVID-19.
Examples of questions you could ask our team include…
- How do I facilitate remote working for our users whilst maintaining security?
- Our current remote access solution isn’t working as we expected, how can we improve it?
- Our infrastructure is old and doesn’t support the latest tools, how do we integrate new solutions?
- Our connectivity is limiting users’ access, how can we improve availability?
- Is my firm GDPR compliant with so many users working remotely?
To use the chat, click on this box at the bottom right of your screen:
The live chat service is designed to provide answers to practical remote working challenges, together with more in-depth strategic guidance for larger, more complex issues. Please be aware that you will be unable to raise tickets with our Service Desk via this channel.
We hope you find this service useful. If you have any comments or feedback, please get in touch at email@example.com.