We are pleased to announce that from Monday 3rd August we have reopened our HQ in Cheshire, following a thorough review of our ‘COVID-secure’ safety procedures and a ‘soft opening’ during July to validate these procedures are operating effectively.
With reduced daily office capacity due to our new procedures, we now have all of our client facing service desk teams with full access to the office 5 days a week, whilst other teams have access to our office space on specified days during the week.
Although Microsoft Teams meetings may be the norm for a while longer, we want to assure our clients that, when you do choose to visit us, we have taken the necessary measures to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our office, and would like to inform you of the steps we have taken prior to reopening:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart, we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
If you have any questions, or you would like further information on our risk assessment outcomes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.