Modern legal services businesses need to maximise productivity to increase profitability. Our hosted solutions support this by:
- Work anytime, anywhere from any device – Your staff need full secure access to all your systems on the road, on client sites or from home. They also want to be able to use a device which suits them, whether it is a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- Flexible and scalable – You want your IT systems to scale up or down to meet the business need. Merging, acquiring, rolling out new applications or taking on new staff, cloud delivers a fast, fully scalable (up or down) and cost effective solution.
- Predictable pricing – Forget large capital expenditure when your hardware needs to be replaced or when your Microsoft licensing is up for renewal, it’s all built into the cost. And cloud is utility based IT so you only pay for what you use, helping with forecasting and planning.
- Robust – No more poorly performing IT, network outages and downtime. Our cloud service is delivered on resilient, high performance, highly redundant infrastructure based in multiple state of the art data centres. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity is built in.
- Increased security – Cloud improves general data security as our service is delivered by our full time specialists using highly secure firewalls, encryption and routinely tested processes.